1. Create & implement sales strategies for the specified geography and accounts;
2. Monitor and manage key account sales per coordinate and implement team sales objective;
3. Identify the sales opportunities and execute the systematic sales approach in selling tape solutions into the OEMs, EMS and converters;
4. Working closely with the cross functional departments and provide the account management for all customer inquires;
5. Provide feedback to the corporate business group about the competitive environment, market acceptance of prices, and identification of opportunities and features for new products/product specs;
6. Organize and participate in the technical seminars, and sales campaigns.
1. 3 or >3 years sales experience preferably in Electronic industries;
2. Experience in adhesive tape business is definitely an advantage, but not essential;
3. Degree or professional diploma holder, preferably in Chemistry, Polymer, Chemical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering etc;
4. Ability to work independently, skills in global account management;
5. Great team work & effective interpersonal skills; Has ambition and proactive for new business creating;
6. Strong verbal and written communication skills in Mandarin and English;
7. Requires 50% of time travel.
Please follow the below e-mail address to submit your resume:
Choose a region: